FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Lee platt
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Striker but play any 
    Current Club : None 
    Previous Clubs : Green fields 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any 
    Country you live : Bournemouth England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've been player since the age of 8 I' was picked to play for arsenal school of excellence which I enjoyed very much and I learnt a lot from my time there,I play any position even goal I'm an all round player that will go anywhere on the pitch, I have played for red hill and greenfield I had trails and was picked out i enjoyed playing with them so much I had a brilliant relationship with my managers and my team just a shame that my manager left to go to Australia :( so I'm looking at bettering myself and challenging myself to a new level 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a very good team player as it's very important to work as a team, I can play any position even goal which I do enjoy I'm quick good fitness and have a very powerful kick I've been known to score goals from a long distance. I think I'm very good in defence as I'm a big ans strong most managers out me at the back as I'm tall and strong, the best thing about me is my head as I will header the boy all the time and I've been known to score many goals from corners with my head,
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I'm hard working a very good team player and I want to better myself and I can offer so much to any club I listen and take anything the managers and my team players say on board, I hate loosing I want to win and I put 100% into everything I do. So I would really like too be given a chance to take part in a trail so I can show you what I can do I think as myself as very grown up too so messing about is not what I'm about.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS