Harry Leon Makhafola
    Your County : South Africa
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : Midfield and defender
    Current Club : 
    Previous Clubs : 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : South Africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : when i was very you i used to play for my school and as i grew up i started playing on streets*street football* at home. Every single day Mon- Sun i always practice in the yard freekicks, skill and play around the yard by myself. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My preferred foot is right. I love defending and attacking. i hate it when my opponents are attacking when im on the others side of the field, but i never give up, i make sure my team, coaches and manager is satisfied at the end of the match, i love kicking free kicks and curling balls.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe i got what it takes and I believe i could make a difference in football. I always put my all in the field not to only impress my couch and managers but to show how much i love soccer and how much it means to me. My late father was also a soccer play + coach for the youth and i want to make him proud. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS