PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL CLUB TRIAL Kamil Cupriak

Full Name : Kamil Cupriak
    Date of Birth : 11.11.1994
    Your Nationality : Polish
    Best Position : Forward
    Current Club : ŁKS Łódź U-19
    Previous Clubs : SMS Łódź
    Which Club you want a trials for : Premier League, Championship and Bundesliga clubs
    Your County : PL
    Country you live : Polska

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : I have trained football since when I was six. I always get more than fifteen goals in every season. My record is sixty in one season. Last two seasons I spent in ŁKS Łódź U-17, U-18 and U-19 teams. In this time I scored 54 goals for my teams and we won the tittle two times. Earlier I played in Regional Team of Łódź (city) and we were the champions of Poland two times.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play as an attacker or I can play as a winger. I think my biggest advantage is speed, good technique skills and I score a lot of goals by head. My every coach is always proud and satisfied of my game. I score a lot of goals in every season. I am determined person. I always do my best on a pitch and I want to win everything with my team.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I want to improve my football skills but in my country is impossible beacuse teams are not interested in young talented players. That is main reason why I would like to try myself somewhere else. Football is the most important thing in my life. I always dreamt about getting real chance to show my ability in the strongest football leagues in the world.

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS