WOKING FC TRIALS FOR UNDER 18 Dominic GrantDominic Grant

Your County : surrey
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : CF
    Current Club : N/A
    Previous Clubs : Burpham Juniors
    Which Club you want a trials for : Woking
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Played for Burpham juniors, a local side and picked up numerous awards i.e. most improved player, coach's player of the season Also played for St John's school at a high level, playing U14, 15 and 16 As. I now play for a minor 5 a side league every saturday. I also played a number of years at Surrey Elite, going to the Dana and Gothia cup, gettting to the semi final of the Dana cup and the knock out stages of the Gothia.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play up front, i am exactly 6 foot and have a good leap so I can win headers. I work extremely hard and try to take a tevez role when playing, attacking and defending. I am quick and can play on the wing, however my innate sense of where the goal is means i am more useful up front.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think you should give me a trial because I believe I am good enough to play for this club, and I will work extremely hard to prove that to you if you give me a trial. I am motivated and competitive, two characteristics that are vital in a football player. I am two footed, good in the air, and this is why I believe I can succeed at WokingAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS