frank kojo adade
    Your County : Ghana
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : attacking midfielder or second striker
    Current Club : madina no.11 fc
    Previous Clubs : boondocks fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : real madrid
    Country you live : Ghana
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have the passion to play football and i believe i can climb the ladder in football to become a legend one day .i have so far played for two clubs as a regular and i believe if i am given bigger opportunities considering training and working hard i will make it
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i have tremendous speed from which i believe i picked up from college as an athlete .am also strong when am on the ball .i also like to play between the midfielders and strikers to be able to posses the ball more and give accurate passes.i also have great ball technique
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i think the potential that i have is a blessing from God and if i am helped out .my potential will be explored.things are very difficult hear in Ghana .the are few soccer schools in Ghana .and is hard to attend because cost is also very high.others else where are also cheap but the trouble in financing my transport to may be north Carolina at sky square is a difficulty .only if i can be helped to transport my self there things will change

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS