FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ashley Thierry Nzala
    Your County : Congo
    Your Nationality : Black African
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Waterloo Fc
    Previous Clubs : Waterloo Fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea, Crystal Palace & I've also had trials for Tottenham and Fulham but I was unable to go.
    Country you live : Uk
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have had several trials for well known clubs but I was unable to go to some of them because my manager did not allow me to go and I was too young to travel on my own. I started playing football at the age of 6 and I've been playing for South London since I was in year 6. I've also travelled with them to France twice to play football. I've played primary and also secondary school football.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a striker but I can also play as a winger. I'm a both footed player and I'm quiet fast and skilfull so I try to use that to my advantage when it's the right time. Also, I have a good first touch and good vision so I'm able to create a lot of chances. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I'm doing well in all my academic subjects and I'm predicted A/B in all my subjects. Even though I love my football I take my education also seriously because I know it can take you far in any proffesion so I make it a priority. I also enjoy learning so I do not have a problem with it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS