FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Williams Tochukwu Okpara Jnr
    Your County : South Africa
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Alberton FC
    Previous Clubs : Bidvedt Wits
    Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester United, Manchester City or any European club
    Country you live : South Africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : •Gauteng; Goalkeeper, 2 years ( provincial)- during my 2008/2009 year I had the opportunity to play for my Province. •Dinwiddie High School; Germiston,( school leaugue )-from 2010-2013 I enrolled in school soccer. In the year 2012 my school, Dinwiddie High School, hosted a soccer tournament that they had never won for almost 7 years, until that year, 2012, where we came in first place and I got Goalkeeper of the tournament and best player of the tournament. • Wits Under 19 academy team in Super league- in 2013 I signed for the Bidvest Wits academy side, where I took the first choice keeper spot for many of the games during the season. •Alberton FC first team in Castle League- At the end of the the 2013 Super league season at Wits, Alberton FC signed me and brought me to a higher league, in which I played in all the games. With me being the youngest in my team, the coach and my players have gained trust in me being the regular number 1 shot stopper. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I work every week on my positioning in the goalposts in and around my 6 and 18 yard box, communication to my defenders, goalkick techniques, how to read the game and react to various situations, one on one and my hand to feet technique I use for my distribution is different and good for counter attacking football . Also was trained by South African soccer legend, William Okpara and Orlando Pirates goalkeeper, Moneeb Joseph and Senzo Meyiwa 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Like many South African and African countries, it is hard to het into a team or even get trials to any academy because of some bias coaches and teams, lack of information and not enough opportunities. I believe that if I were to get an opportunity to get any foreign team trial/s I would pass them because of the faith I have in myself, the passion for my football burns, it is like a raging fire ready to attack, I believe in myself and I think you should to. Think of this as an investment, have faith in me and I wont disappoint. Thank you. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS