FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

MILOVAN KAPOR

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Milovan Kapor
    Your County : N/A
    Your Nationality : Canadian
    Best Position : Center Midfield
    Current Club : Cadiz FC (Balon de Cadiz)
    Previous Clubs : University in USA NCAA Division 1
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any club looking for a quality player in the 6,8,or 10 position
    Country you live : Spain at the moment
    Write about your football history : Received a full-athletic scholarship to University of Maryland Baltimore County and played at the highest collegiate level in the United States, NCAA Division 1. Finished first in assists at the end of the regular season in NCAA Division 1 (over 200 teams) in 2012 with 13 assists in 18 games. Helped the school reach the 2nd round in the NCAA tournament twice in four years which were the first times in school history. Had the most points on the IMG Academy PDL (Player Development League) team in Bradenton, Florida in the summer of 2012 with 8 goals, 3 assists, 19 points in 13 games. Played for the Toronto FC academy during the summer of 2009, the summer before collegiate soccer. Currently playing in the 5th division in Spain for Balon de Cadiz FC, a club affiliated with Cadiz FC. My contract ends June 2014.
    Write about your Playing Ability : An attacking-minded player that is technically gifted and has fantastic vision. Comfortable with both feet but can shoot from any range with a powerful right foot. Enjoys the physical side of the game but also has finesse and is very composed on the ball. A leader but also a great teammate. An all-around player that is versatile and confident in ability. Fun player to watch and even more potential. Loves to train and work hard. Breathes the game and is always willing to learn
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : Not every person is equal and life isn't always fair but it isn't about how many times you get knocked down, it is how quickly you get back up. I have been overlooked and denied by teams for reasons from age to my nationality, but all I ask for is a chance. A fair chance to let my drive and talent speak for itself. Let the football do the talking and not all the money and agents involved now a days. One opportunity is all it takes.
    Your County : N/A
    Your Nationality : Canadian
    Best Position : Center Midfield
    Current Club : Cadiz FC (Balon de Cadiz)
    Previous Clubs : University in USA NCAA Division 1
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any club looking for a quality player in the 6,8,or 10 position
    Country you live : Spain at the moment
    Write about your football history : Received a full-athletic scholarship to University of Maryland Baltimore County and played at the highest collegiate level in the United States, NCAA Division 1. Finished first in assists at the end of the regular season in NCAA Division 1 (over 200 teams) in 2012 with 13 assists in 18 games. Helped the school reach the 2nd round in the NCAA tournament twice in four years which were the first times in school history. Had the most points on the IMG Academy PDL (Player Development League) team in Bradenton, Florida in the summer of 2012 with 8 goals, 3 assists, 19 points in 13 games. Played for the Toronto FC academy during the summer of 2009, the summer before collegiate soccer. Currently playing in the 5th division in Spain for Balon de Cadiz FC, a club affiliated with Cadiz FC. My contract ends June 2014.
    Write about your Playing Ability : An attacking-minded player that is technically gifted and has fantastic vision. Comfortable with both feet but can shoot from any range with a powerful right foot. Enjoys the physical side of the game but also has finesse and is very composed on the ball. A leader but also a great teammate. An all-around player that is versatile and confident in ability. Fun player to watch and even more potential. Loves to train and work hard. Breathes the game and is always willing to learn
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : Not every person is equal and life isn't always fair but it isn't about how many times you get knocked down, it is how quickly you get back up. I have been overlooked and denied by teams for reasons from age to my nationality, but all I ask for is a chance. A fair chance to let my drive and talent speak for itself. Let the football do the talking and not all the money and agents involved now a days. One opportunity is all it takes.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS