MARTIN WALSH

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Martin Walsh
    Your Nationality : Irish
    Best Position : Center Midfield, Behind the Striker, On the Wing
    Current Club : Swinford Soccer Club, Co Mayo
    Previous Clubs : N/A
    Which Club you want a trials for : Premier Division, First Division and Second Division
    Country you live : Ireland
    Write about your football history : Played for Swinford FC for 8 years, from under 10 League. Captained my club to 3 Mayo(under 14,15 and 17)cups and a league 1 title (under 16). Captained my school team (Scoil Muire Agus Padraig)to the final of an under 17 Connaught championship. Playing at county level for Mayo Academy for the past 5 years since under 12. Represented Mayo at the 2012 Kennedy cup. Captained Mayo side for under 16 season. Playing for Castlebar ETP Regional centre for 2 season's so far. Represented Connaught at the 2013 International cup (23rd August-25th August) against Millwall FC, Glentoran FC, Bradford MD schools, Ireland under 15.
    Write about your Playing Ability : Good Technique, mobility, and good at going forward, excellent attitude, and always works hard in match's and training. Love taking on players and comfortable on the ball. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I am playing football at club, county and regional level at present. Football is my passion and I believe that I have the talent to progress further in to professional football. I have got good skills, I am athletic, I am strong, I never give up and always give everything to win the match

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS