Nathan Parsons
    Your County : greater manchester
    Your Nationality : british
    Best Position : winger
    Current Club : FC broadhurst
    Previous Clubs : hopwood hall college, northside fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : oldham athletic
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I first joined a team in year 9 and in that season we won the league. I have only played for two teams outside of college one being Northside FC which was under 14's to under 16's. I then took a year off due to the over working of my muscles from college football, now I play in an open age team called FC Broadhurst. In my first proper season at northside I only scored 6 goals as a winger and got 10 assists which I feel was down to my nerves of playing for a proper team, but my confidence grew as in my second season I doubled my goals to 12 & gained more assists.I also won player of the season 2 seasons in a row due to my efforts for the team. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I would say I am a good player as I always put in 100% in every match and play for the team not just myself. I feel I am confident on the ball and that my short and long passing is very good, I do have a powerful shot but I don't always score. I am good at crossing the ball for example from corners and can also score from free kicks. I don't think my tackling is that good but that gives me something to improve on. I am quite quick when sprinting for the ball and dribbling with it, but I do find it hard to run for long periods of time due to my stamina not being as good as it should be.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should give me a trial because I always aim to impress when playing football and always want to win. I feel like this is my last opportunity of making it in football so I would really appreciate the chance to prove myself and show my ability to others. It is a dream of mine to play football professionally and I would love to have the chance to make that dream come true.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS