Emmanuel Balogun
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : RWF
    Current Club : FUTA FC
    Previous Clubs : None
    Which Club you want a trials for : Clubs in Belgium
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Write about your football history : I am a 20 year old forward who can play anywhere across the front line. Up on till now, I've played for my University Football Club and we have competed in a number of inter school games and friendly matches against some local clubs around. Due to our academic schedule, training is limited to 4 days a week and matches during training are sometimes as competitive as normal games. I had to get a university degree first before facing football full time because of the set up of things out here. I look forward to hearing from you. 
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am an attacking minded player who relies mostly on his pace and ability to pick out a final pass for a scorer. I often chalk up my fair share of goals from right wing which is my predominant position. I also play centre forward where I get to use my pace to good effect against centre backs and try to be very lethal in front of goal. I am very good with dead ball deliveries, I am positionally aware and I put in a shift on the wings to protect my full back and nullify attacks. I possess an impressive stamina which makes me difficult to shake off the ball. Finally I thrive on balls played in behind the defence, this gives me a chance to flex my pace and a few seconds to decide on what to do with the ball before lashing on to it. I also enjoy 1v1 situations.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I am a self motivated person that breathes football and I have enough passion to succeed in the game. I also give 110% everytime in training and during matches because I love the sport. I am also educated up to university level which makes me intellectually adept to succeed. I read books and believ in God for inspiration. I study clips of the players I model my game after to get better at what I do. Finally, I am utterly passionate about football and promise to give my all to succeeding in the sport and impressing my coaches and directors.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS