kuwesi kojo ofushine
    Your County : Swedish
    Your Nationality : swedish/ Gambian
    Best Position : midfield
    Current Club : KB karlskoga
    Previous Clubs : Degerfors If
    Which Club you want a trials for : peterborough/ nothingham forest
    Country you live : Sweden
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started to play since i was a kid, and i always played with my alder ones because i wated to be courageously. then i moved to Sweden at the age of 14and i was much better then. i went to Degerfors if to do trailers with the u17 and i showed them what i could so they took me and i yoined them, and i was always at the first eleven. after one season with the u17 then they took me up to the junior team and i did good too. but i left the junior team and went to a another after two seasons with Degerfors if. and the team i went to is called KB karlskoga divsion 3.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : am fast, technical and powerful.i can play both strike and midfield, but my best position is strik, i played midfield onece and my coach thought i was good and i felt that the position fits me so i decided to play there. i run alot to get the ball, organize the team and calm the game.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because am a good footballer and i know what i can do on the pitch, i do what it takes, and i am ready to prove it to you. right now what i need most is for you to give me a chance so that i can prove more.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS