FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Jamie Walsh 
    Your County : Merseyside
    Your Nationality : English 
    Best Position : Rb, CDM 
    Current Club : None 
    Previous Clubs : Rainhill united, pexhill 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Oldham Athletic, Bolton or any in the North West. 
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Used to play all through primary and all through high school, starting 11 all through primary and high school, and through Rainhill united and Pexhill. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : reasobaly fast. Quite strong and brilliant stamina. Brilliant at anticipating where the ball will go and brilliant at tackling, espcially sliding tackles. Also very good at shooting. Quite good at winning headers. Can play in several different positions. Long range passing very accurate. Short range passing very good. My ball control is good and I'm fast at getting the ball out of my feet and to another teammate. My agility is also good and I have quick feet.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : My motivation is brilliant and when I set my mind to things I do not stop until I achieve them, I'm a hard working individual who would be a brilliant member and asset to any team. I'm very sociable on, and off the pitch and love to be involved with a game. I'm not shy of doing any hardwork or putting my body on the line. My determination to win is fantastic and I do not stop until I've given 110% in every aspect of my game. I also believe in myself which I think is key to becoming a better player.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS