FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

DEFENDER LEAGUE CLUB WINNER SALOM MBINGA

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Salom Mbinga
    Your County : Namibia
    Your Nationality : Namibian
    Best Position : Central defender(last man)
    Current Club : Oshakati Academy
    Previous Clubs : City pros Academy
    Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester united
    Country you live : Namibia
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My history in football has gone well because i recieved medals and two trophies. The first medal i got it when we won the school build it tournament under13.And later in the year is when we recieved trophies for winning the build it league.The athor medal i got it when we won the YDF league for clubs un-beaten and i recieved a trophy for most descipline player.I find it great cause i realy enjoyed it.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play very well although i play like professional football.I play very good and sometimes make mistake like any other player but not serious mistake that can be bad on the team.I dont get tired very quickly unless i did not train.My playing skills are go up or improving every time i train.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : So that i can be tested and checked if am the type of player they need and to see how i play,if am suitable for the team or not,to see wether i can play excellent football.For me to prove that i am willing to play for the team.The academy director must give me trails before he/she puts me in the squad so

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS