HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Jay Christopher Gilmartin
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : N/A
    Previous Clubs : Chester City 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Everton FC
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : I have had recent history with my local club Chester City where I was as a child from aged 9-12 until they went bust, I have been to Manchester United Soccer Schools and also Liverpool soccer schools which I enjoyed a lot and had the privilege of working with them 2 clubs doing a variety of drills.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I think that I have the ability to be a very good footballer but yet haven't been spotted, I can play in a variety of positions and have a very good knowledge of the game which also helps with good vision, I am a very good finisher and provide the teams I have played for with a respectable amount of goals. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think I deserve the chance because I think I am good enough but haven't really had the chance to shine because the teams I have played for haven't had scouts come to watch our games and because I live in Chester not many people come here to watch teams because our local club Chester FC currently play non-league football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS