HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Muraina Olalekan
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : attacking midfielder
    Current Club : Mbfc
    Previous Clubs : mbfc
    Which Club you want a trials for : any club
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Write about your football history : I started football at the age of 6,where I play football all around the street,before I joined mbfc in 2010,I won my first gold medal in 2011 as the captain of mbfc,I proceeded and started developing my skills I represented my local government in 2013 where we came third in the hon. adebutu kesinton cup,my school discover me and called me to represent them in the just finish Lagos state GT bank principals cup which we came 2nd with me scoring the opener which took my school to final I was chosen among d outstanding players in the tournament
    Write about your Playing Ability : am young and talent,I work extra ordinary on the pitch to make sure I achieve my goal,am very fast and sharp on the ball,and am good in free kick in any angle, am a right footer with great talent in juggling the ball
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I want them to give me a trail just to see my ability abd see that I can help their academy in many ways,thanks 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS