Callum Godden
    Your County : Lincolnshire
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Centre Back
    Current Club : Collingham fc
    Previous Clubs : Birchwood colts
    Which Club you want a trials for : any club 
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : CURRENT. Current teams: Collingham – u18’s (Lincolnshire intermediate football League- Premier division) , Lincoln college 1st team and Lincolnshire u18’s schoolboy county. HISTORY. Trial for Boston United at u15's but did not attend the next date due to injury. Birchwood colts u16’s (Mid lincs youth league- A league) HBW United – u14’s-15’s Ruston sports A- u10’s-13’s Manor- u9’s Lowlands - u7’s-8 
    Write about your Playing Ability : Very experienced in the Centre half role (9 years) of competitive play; specializing in, jockeying, passing, heading of the ball, interceptions when possible, shielding the ball and give a physical presence on the pitch. As well as being a defensive player, I also have a good attacking side to my game and like getting forward with the ball. I am stronger with my right foot, but can use my left when needed. Highly concentrated, and read the game. Good positioning when marking a player as well as on and off the ball. Good leadership skills, command when needed. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I Think a club should give me a chance to show my ability and prove I have got what they want in a player. I am full of determination and have a very good attitude towards the coaches and other players. I am always wanting to learn more to make me a better player in every aspect of my game and I think I can do well for a club if I am given the chance, I also feel I can offer a lot to a better standard of football. unfortunately my break hasn't come in football yet but I would like to hope it will be soon before its too late.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS