HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Daniel Hosier
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Goal Keeper
    Current Club : Hemel Hempstead Town
    Previous Clubs : Comets
    Which Club you want a trials for : Watford & Chelsea
    Country you live : GB
    Write about your football history : I started foortball as soon as I could walk. I have attended Richard Lee's GKicon & also Arsenal Development GK. I played for a team older than my level when I was 5 but had to drop to the correct age group when I was 7. I played in a tournament with Arsenal & was asked to play in Goal for Barnet at the same tournament. I helped Barnet to win.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I can play in all positions but I am best in Goal. I currently attend Watford PDC in Berkhamsted outfield. This season I have scored 2 goals from goal for my team. I love saving penalties. I also attend Jordan Parks holiday school. Both Jordan & Richard lee could write me a reference.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I love to learn & I strive to be the best. I have a natural ability in goal with quick reactions. I have an advantage that I am able to play football too so this enables me to be confident in goal. I am tall for my age so this enables me to reach the top corner easily.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS