Martell Solarin
    Your County : Essex
    Your Nationality : Nigerian/English
    Best Position : Right Back
    Current Club : Chelmsford City
    Previous Clubs : West Ham, Ipswich, Southend Elite Squads
    Which Club you want a trials for : Norwich, Fulham, West Ham or Charlton
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : From an early age I have been a striker. Was scouted by Arsenal at the age of 7 but unfortunately didn't make it into the academy. I have had spells at various clubs in their 'Shadow Squad' or 'Elite Squad' but never broken into the academy of any side. I put this partly down to my diagnosis of petimalsecia (A mild epilepsy) but also down to my lack of maturity. My latest trial was with Southend United of which ended up with myself being placed in the 'Shadow Squad'
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : The most noticeable attribute to my game is that I come across calm on the ball. This is because my first touch is something I work on a lot in my free time. Physically, I have always been one of, if not the fastest player in my team. Although primarily I must defend, the main philosophy of my game is to overlap my winger and deliver cross after cross. This helped me to achieving status as joint top assists for my team last year. Season 12/13. With the occasional goal.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : As previously stated, my mild case of epilepsy contributed to my lack of urgency on the pitch but I have now out grown that, and am ready to compete at a higher level of football. Every week I feel as though I require more of a challenge with regards to the standard I currently play at. With this said my maturity in the pitch is what has been the most benificial aspect to my game, helping my decision making. For these reasons I believe I deserve the opportunity to play at a higher standard of football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS