NATHANIEL PERCIVAL

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Nathaniel Percival
    Your County : West Midlands
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : N/A
    Previous Clubs : kings heath concorde, bournville warriors, rubery juniours, howley grange harriers
    Which Club you want a trials for : coventry city or birmingham city
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Every team I have played for I have been top goalscorer, I was captain of my school football team and want to move to a better standard. I Have played in the premiership for 3 seasons. I have played in the central warwickshire league and the stourbridge league. The first season I played I got 36 goals which is the most amount of goals I have got in a season. I have played in various tournaments like the stoke tournament which I was top goalscorer of there. I have also played in an adults tournament called the chris freeman memorial comp 2013, which I was also top goalscorer for and this is my favourite trophy I have. Also I attended Pat Wrights academy which improved me a lot.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am very fast and have good strength. I have quick feet and can dribble past defenders. I can spot out a pass before I get the ball and my conversion rate is my best trait. My heading is my weak point as I only got 3 headed goals last season. I have good shot power and I believe that I can play at a high standard. My stamina is also really good.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have never had the chance of a trial and I have played with and against academy players and I believe I could play at their standard. Also I have been top goalscorer at every team I have been at and want to keep up this record.I also had trials for solihull moors linked to solihull college and the coach was really impressed and asked me to join at my first trial, however I was not going the college so I was not eligible to join the team. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS