HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Connor Thomasson 
    Your Nationality : Great Britain 
    Best Position : Forward or winger 
    Current Club : Castle Bromwich united
    Previous Clubs : Sheldon royals glades rangers sporting cccfc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Birmingham city or Walsall 
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I will play anywhere but play striker or midfielder I've been to Valencia FC with school and trained on there facility's and we played against the academy and beat them and trained there for 2 weeks I also scored against Valencia I also have run in many running competitions and have came 2 on three occasions and have fan at Alexander stadium I also have had training with Walsall which was mention and I was offered a scouting place when I was younger but I didn't follow it up
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My footballing ability are that I am a quick player because I have been to many running competitions and play a lot for my school team and I have taken gcse pe so I do a lot of football as its the main topic and I am able to jut the target and take free kicks .
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I should be chooses because I am a person that would appreciate the opportunity and would grasp it with both hands and would try anything new and would give my all to be choose and would do my best to be chosen and would make my life a whole lot better and I wouldn't be able to say thank you enough

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS