HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Alan John McMahon
    Your Nationality : Irish
    Best Position : Centre Defence Midfield
    Current Club : Monaghan United F.C
    Previous Clubs : Glaslough Villa F.C
    Which Club you want a trials for : Wallsal
    Country you live : Ireland
    Write about your football history : I've played footballfor all of my life now. My earliest memory of a child is telling Mummy that I wanted this ball. I always played in the Midfield and I still do now. I went to local camps around Monaghan when I was young so I gained alot of my attributes though these camps that I went to as a child. Also I've played alot of astro turf with teenagers older than me which has benefited me greatly throughout the years as a player. I play for Monaghan United now and have great potential and capabilities thanks to the coach there.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I'll not lie I am not as fit as other players my age but no doubt with the capabilities I have this outweighs my fitness problems. If I was to sum my playing style to a professional player it would be Sergio Busquets. I have exceed many other players with my passing capabilities and many people compliment me on the passes I do in matches, even the referees compliment me on my passing abilities. I also have great vision and I no doubt can spot a pass excellently for my age. most of all for my position my decision-making is to a high standard and my tackling and positioning really ties into playing in the defensive midfield role.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I feel an Academy Director should offer me a trial because I am a very different midfielder all together. I feel I have tremendous footballing capabilities for my age. I give a whole new dimension to any team when playing football. Also just simply I can play football really well to an incredibly high standard at any club.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS