HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Bradley Amos-Roach
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : Centre forward 
    Current Club : Chadderton Park Vipers & Cobras
    Previous Clubs : Middleton Colts
    Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester United
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I played for Middleton Colts from when I was 6 years old to the age of 13 and in my time there i won the league as captain and two cups. I was only captain for one season but we only lost 1 game in the league that year. Also I have previously been scouted by Manchester City, Oldham Athletic and Morecambe. Last season I first joined my new team Chadderton Park Cobras and finished top goal scorer for them with 24 goals in 19 starts and made I many assists. And because of my performances for the Sunday team, the Saturday team signed me towards the end of the season i only scored 1 goal for them in 6 games but only started 2 and i wasn't fully fit in my second start and in them 6 games I helped the team have a league cup success and I am still playing for them both for the upcoming season.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can play in multiple positions such as: centre forward, left,right and centre midfield and I have played one game at right full back. I believe the best abilities I have is dribbling with the ball and finishing with either foot. I don't go around saying I'm better than others people just tell me that i am a good player and I just take that on board and carry on as I am. I am one of the fastest in my year at school so I am able to beat defenders quite easily. I have a good range of passing and I am also good at short passing. And despite my height I scored many goals last season from set-pieces, for my old team I scored a header when the player marking me was twice my size. I make it difficult for defenders in the box so it leads to winning many penalties and I do not dive!
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe you should give me a trial because when I was at Manchester City they told me I was too young when I was 6 and now I see that many scouts are looking for players that age. Also when I was at Oldham 4 players from my old team got scouted me, Jon, Aiden and mason. We all did very well and three of us believed when we got told we wouldn't be staying on that mason did play as good as us three yet he was the one who got told to stay on. And at Morecambe they held there facilities in Manchester but later on I got told they was moving there facilities where I wasn't able to travel to each week.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS