Jake Hawksworth
    Your County : United Kingdom
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Centre midfield
    Current Club : IDW
    Previous Clubs : Mk city, heelands rangers, Woburn lions
    Which Club you want a trials for : Leicester
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing for 10 years now , in that time have had much interest from academy's such As mk dons, Coventry and Leicester , I attended the football school of excellence in 2011 which I was awarded for as one of the best along with another 2 boys , I have been playing from the age of 6 years old and have loads of passion for football and always willing to learn new things.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I like to do through balls more as a centre midfielder should do, I don't do a lot of tricks, very good foot control and a very good shot as we'll as a accurate pass and shot . Very good body strength being 6ft2. Not afraid to go up for a header. My crosses are 10/10 and very rarely go of target such as a intended player to receive it
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think I should be given a trial because I have full potential to become a academy player and to be given a chance to shine just need the right team to allow me to stand out . I am very dedicated to football and am very keen to join a academy so I believe that I should be given a trial to allow me to stand out against others and prove myself

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS