FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL Jaiden Preston

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL Jaiden Preston

Jaiden Preston
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Central Defensive midfield
    Current Club : Hinckley United Development
    Previous Clubs : Allexton & New Parks, Leicester District.
    Which Club you want a trials for : Nottingham Forrest
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played football since I was 5 years old and I was dedicated to one team which was Allexton & new parks for 9 years and for 5 of those years I was captain. I was also playing for Leicester district on a Saturday and was unbeaten the whole season. I have always been very dedicated to football, never miss training and always willing to put in the work after to try and progress as a player. I have played in many positions on the pitch but always defensive roles and I have played central defensive midfield for the past 4 years now.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability has many strengths these consist of being tall so I win many headers, being very physical and getting into a challenge and not being pushed off the ball easily, keeping the play simple and not trying to take 5 players on keep the ball on the ground and pass it around, very fit and can keep up with play and not be tired and allowing my performance to weaken at a later stage in the game and also never giving up.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think I deserve a trial at an academy because I am loyal, committed, talented footballer with many strengths, always willing to put in 100% and help out my team mates, played academy teams before and coped very well with it and still performed at a high standard, confident with the ball but also playing simple football these are just a few of the reasons I deserve a chance to show my potential to an academy I would love to be able to show my ability at a trial with an academy. Thank you.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS