Jacob Gough
    Your County : Cheshire
    Your Nationality : Welsh
    Best Position : Left back
    Current Club : None 
    Previous Clubs : Various Sunday league clubs
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football when I was 12 so haven't been playing that long, I have been playing at the top divisons ever since of the timperley district league. I enjoy my football and take it extremely seriously and really want to progress into the world of football academies and youth teams. I have been praised constantly for my determination and the way I carry out my footballing skills, i still maintain that teamwork is the main and most Important part of football, therefore I have constantly worked on my passing and awareness skills so I have become a very good team player and a very comfortable player when receiving and giving the ball to a teammate.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a very strong minded player and very comfortable with the ball at my feet, I believe I am very good decision maker and still maintain I am a very good team player, I have plenty of pace so therefore that helps me in my defending role and a left back and an attacking role when nessecery, I am a very accomplished corner taker as that's where most of my assists come from within the season. I am also content at heading the ball, I don't back down from an Arieal battle with an opponent and neither do I back down from any tackle.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : They should give me a trial because I am an extremely Keen and hungry for success for the club and for myself, I also think I should get a chance of a trial because I am an extremely realible player and very comfortable on the pitch and look to keep it on the floor and play attractive football, also I am a very upbeat person and always take well to Critisim and also take well to praise from fellow players and coaches around me.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS