fakorede daniel cap
    Your County : nigeria
    Your Nationality : nigerian
    Best Position : winger 7 and 11
    Current Club : soccer talented fc
    Previous Clubs : scooer talented fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : chelsea
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : when am in school at the age of 9years i started football in my school i play from wing 7 i like to short my coach like me because am a responsible student so from there i finish my school at age of 12years then i started looking for a team after two month i saw a team called soccer talented and i started training with them after some years i stated playing match with there under 18 team and i went to compitition i collect the highest goal scorer 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : my football ability i have a speed a good header and a good short a good pass a good control and am a good maker a good control and a good pass am not a selfish player i like communicating with the players and the coach and its assistance and also my captain 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : to become a something in football to become a star in football and to see my ability on the field and to show my football carer to the world and to become a super hero i need this trial because am sure of my self and i will not disappoint them this is all i have to say thanks

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS