FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Tayyib Mahmood
    Your County : Birmingham
    Your Nationality : British Pakistani
    Best Position : GK/Defender
    Current Club : Joseph Chamberlain College
    Previous Clubs : None
    Which Club you want a trials for : Aston Villa/QPR/Birmingham City/Manchester United
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : In primary school i was rising in he ranks as a GK. Then i went to secondary school and i excelled as the best GK in the school. Now i am in college and i am known for having one of the best reflexes they have ever seen. I do not quit, even if our team is losing. I always encourage them to try harder and they do.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I having very fast reflexes. I always do at home training such as simple, collapsed diving for low- and mid-level balls with the help of my friend. I am also quick on my feet. If i deflect a shot i can get back up in a substantial amount of time. I also do throwing, basic catching, footwork, kicking, collapsed diving, crosses, shots, etc. This enables me to provide my best performance for my team.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : If they give me a trial, i swear i will do everything in my power to optimizing my performance. This could be in the form of extra training or exceeding my ability. I will do the club proud and I will not fail. My team and friends have high hopes for me to become a professional football player and they said i can make it if i try. I hope racism is not a problem and i can get along with all players.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS