FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

BEN MICHAEL FOSTER

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ben Michael Foster
    Your Nationality : british
    Best Position : goal keeper
    Current Club : hullbrigde sports eja
    Previous Clubs : billericay, basildon town, benfleet villa , boweres and pitsea
    Which Club you want a trials for : Ipswich , colchester
    Country you live : uk
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started as a defender age 5, then covered goal once and have been a keeper ever since,i have one every league I have played in or runner up and have also been player of the year. I have taken part in many tournaments and won them all. I train in an outside of club goal keeping academy,
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a confident strong quick keeper. I am told I have very good hands am I am very quick reaction. I read and understand the game and have very good foot work out on the pitch . I communicate with my players and command my area. My kicking and throwing is accurate and has good distance.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have battled away for years working hard and sometimes training 5 times a week to improve all aspects of my game. I am dedicated and take feedback well then go away and work on those areas. I am determined to succeed as a keeper and will not give up regardless of the set backs. I am a positive person who works well in a team and strives to do well in training as well as match days. I have a friendly and easy manner buttake goal keeping very seriously . I just need a chance to prove my worth and feel with professional coaching I can become one of the best.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS