FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

SANA KANTEH

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Sana Kanteh
    Your County : The Gambia
    Your Nationality : British citizen
    Best Position : Often play in the right back position because I like controlling the back line, and enjoy running up and down the wing
    Current Club : Leyton Orient FC 
    Previous Clubs : Redbridge Football College
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any Clubs to Start with.
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : I came to this country on the Second of February 2009. Stated secondary school straight away, and I start getting notice from my P.E Teacher & he thought I was good enough to play for a football team at the age of 14 and also he find me a football trials for West Ham FC U14s 2009 – 2010,‘15’ played for two teams Bardag FC U15s 2010 – 2011 & Prostar FC 2011 – 2012, ‘16’ played for two teams Clapton FC August 2012 – June 2013 & Redbridge Football College Sept 2012 – July 2013 and ‘17’ I played for Leyton Orient FC Sept 2013 – Feb 2014. Now am 18 I’m just looking for a team that can help me to make my Dream come true.
    Write about your Playing Ability : If you put me in to a team you will find about my Ability.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I’m a hardworking team player, always looking to learn new skills to develop as a player. I never give up in a game, no matter what has happened and continue to motivate my team. I have captained some of the teams I have played for which I have been successful at because I’m a good listener and help players improve. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS