Last Name: Qureshi
    City: Weybridge
    State/Prov: Surrey
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Striker
    Current Football Club: Oxshott Royals  /Chelsea development
    Past Football Club: Brentford
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Southampton
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I had played with Brentford for a while but was invited to join Chelsea Development U10 where I have been for 2.5 years. for 2013 I also play for Oxshott Royals and also Cobham where I have been the clubs highest goal scorer. I was recently specially invited to the Chelsea Academy trials but have not yet been successful . I have been voted sportsman of the year and highest goal scoreer for my school 2013 to 2014  U10
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I am in the school A teams for both Football and Rugby and in 2012-2013 I broke the school Upper junior 75m sprint record 10.81s.  I train in both school and with my clubs and also play hard with my 3 older brothers and their friends  . my position is up front / striker and i have a unique craft in creating and scoring goals  . I have won numerous medals and trophies . our Oxshott team were recently specially invited to play against Crystal palace Academy. we won 3.1 (i scored 2)  , CP immediately approached our manager for me to join their academy
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I will for sure impress you with my ability as i do not consider myself as an average player, Where ever I have played I have always been considered as a very unique and outstanding player that always produces results . I am the top goal scorer for all of my clubs and school. Please see Shrewsbury house school annual magazine both 2013 and 2014 and website prawnsandwich / goal positions for teams oxshott and Cobham .

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS