Muhammad Nyang
    Your County : The Gambia
    Your Nationality : Gambian
    Best Position : Attacking midfield
    Current Club : Chichester college football team
    Previous Clubs : vision football academy in the Gambia
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played in two of the most biggest football academies in The Gambia and I have also participated in the Norway cup tournament that they do around the world. I also won the best player award on two occasions when I played in two local tournaments as an attacking midfielder and was given a price of new football boots. I was linked to play for the Gambia under-17 but because of my arrival to England it was not possible. I have twice received an award of being the best football player in my former school and my parents and I where all excited about it because they really encourage me to play because of my talent. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am an attacking midfielder with all the capabilities of an attacking mid fielder such as an excellent ball control, great stamina, top speed and with a good fitness state. I have always been playing an important role in the game and i enjoy playing it. I always make good passes and easily get along with all the players. I also have a good team work man ship. Lastly, I have great accuracy in passes and shooting. I am always called the messi jr by my family and friends. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe that I have all the abilities of a semi-pro or a pro team and i also believe that, with my football skills and ability, I can easily fit in any team and make a great difference in any team. I also believe that i have the potentials of making it to the top level in football. I am just pleading to have the chance to get a football trial at Chelsea and I know that the Academy Director will never regret giving me that opportunity.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS