OZOR ELIEZER YOUNG

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ozor Eliezer Young 
    Your County : Ghana
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : Attacker
    Current Club : KNUST college team
    Previous Clubs : Bayern muchen FC, Black Eagles FC, Revelation FC, Samsung FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea FC 
    Country you live : Ghana
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : As a child growing up I didn't think about football as a career I only play football because I love to play. Moving from one club to another was purely based on my passion. Back then I only want to play and playing with different players and different teams gives me new experience. I didn't care who we play against I just wanted to play well, score goals and help my team. I didn't play actively in high school due to personal reasons but came back on the college scene. I helped my team to win the "freshmen's cup" in my first year and in my third year won the inter-college cup emerging as joint top scorer.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I enjoy football most when I play with pace and create room for myself. Lossing possession is so unlike me. I dribble when I have to, pass when a team mate is in a better position and scores when my heart tells me to. I like making runs for through balls. I am fancy at times but always keep my eye on goal
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Honestly if I know of a way other than trials to get to be a pro I will take it. I just want to do what I can do best in life. Train, play football and looking out for the needy. Help me follow my dreams and playing on the top level is my dream. God Bless us all

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS