FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Nicholas McGowan
    Your County : Scotland
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Central defence
    Current Club : Free agent
    Previous Clubs : East fife fc, thornton hibs 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any Professional team.
    Country you live : Scotland
    Write about your football history : After playing boys club football from 7-16, i spent 6 months training and playing trial games for raith rovers fc. At the end of that season i was signed for east fife fc academy, and i was captain of the under 17s squad. I was promoted to the under 19s and reserve squad at 16 years old. I made 6 appearences for the reserves that season. I spent the following two years at under 19s and under 20s and also reserve levels. At the end of the 2013 season i left east fife fc after i felt i wasn't going any further with that club. I then trained with semi professional clubs and eventually signed for thornton hibs where i played every game and became the youngest captain in their history at 19 years old.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am a committed and professional player, and always give 100% in training and games. My determination and work rate are my two strongest points, never giving up and making tackles is what i do. But with the ball at my feet i can also seek and make passes of short and long range, and if need be i can take the ball for a run ! I can also play central midfield or right back, bit of a utility man and leader on the pitch. For a young person i don't shy away from the difficult games, big derbys or if behind in a game, i roll the sleeves up and do my best to spur my team mates on and take a hold of the game.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I feel i deserve the chance to prove myself to a club after playing at professional level, i know what its like and what it takes to compete at that level and feel i have been unlucky not to still have a professional contract. I know i can show managers that i have what it takes and also show that i am what they NEED.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS