Jordan thomas easton
    Your County : East lothian 
    Your Nationality : Scottish 
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : berwick Rangers FC
    Previous Clubs : Edinburgh Hibernian 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Full time clubs in Europe 
    Country you live : Scotland 
    Write about your football history : Have a very successful career for being so young.. I have won 13 cups In my career, and 6 runner up. Player of the year 3 years in a row, top all time goal scorer at my old boys club. Major trophies won are Scottish cup and a Blackpool cup in England. Also won 3 major schools completions. Scored in 7 of the finals I've played and scored over 200+ goals in my entire career. 
    Write about your Playing Ability : I have very good abilities, main one being my scoring ability. I score a lot of goals and just a born goal scorer. I can defend as well as attack, headers are great, very versatile player, main position being striker but any other position needed I can play. Very composed, tall 6 foot 1, fast, great positioning. All round top class goal machine. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : An academy director should give me a trial because... It's all I want in life, my dream is to play football at the highest level and become one of the best to come out of Scotland and do my country proud.i have heart! A Never give up attitude, I live of criticism, work hard, talented and I believe and people believe I have what it takes to be one of the best. You want goals I'll gyro did them.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS