Modise Thato Mofokeng
    Your County : South Africa
    Your Nationality : African 
    Best Position : Right wing forward
    Current Club : Barcelona fc (ameture)
    Previous Clubs : Mike stars f.c ,Kaizer chiefs 
    Which Club you want a trials for : norwich city
    Country you live : South Africa
    Write about your football history : I started playing soccer when I was 9years old ,playing for a local team called mighty lions , progressed and got scouted by another local tam called mike stars fc, which I played tere since age of 11 till and had captained the side from under 11 till 17 when I got scouted again by a local professional team ,Kaizer chiefsfrom then I left the team due to desire to study at varsity and played again fo the school ,University of Johannesburg,and now I am playing for an ameturetam called Barcelona fc ,an I am still hunting for a team.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am quic on the feet, good control, great technique,quick with movement on and of the ball runs, have great dazzling skills, good cros ,good freekck taker, good I n takingon playerds, brilliant short passes, good long passes, I can play cntral middlfiield and right back. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : chances are rare for players like usand with the ability have I am surely I can make a big name of my self and csn change the the diversity of football , an I can bring in a new flame to any teams style of play

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS