Last Name: Garner
    City: Derby
    State/Prov: Derbyshire
    Your Age: 17
    Playing Position: Central defender
    Current Football Club: Gresley FC
    Past Football Clubs: Burton Albion, Stoke City
    Football Club you want a trial for: Southampton FC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started playing football when I was 12, and within the first 2 years I was scouted by Stoke City where I was on trial for around 6 months, deciding enough is enough I left and signed for Burton Albion after interest from Leicester City, I left Brewers 18 months ago and signed for Gresley FC.  I currently study at derby college taking part in the Derby County Football and Education Programme as well as playing every week for Gresley FC.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I play centre back, I am only six foot one, however my strength often overpowers strikers which allows me to win aerial battles. I train very hard, and aim to improve each session. I am right footed. I'm also prolific from the penalty spot seeing as I haven't missed and currently have scored 17/17.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I am very hard working on and off the training ground, I am very committed and feel that with my commitment and ability mixed together I deserve a break at a big club again, I've worked incredibly hard since leaving Burton Albion and would love another chance at a professional club.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS