Last Name: Taylor
    City: montego bay
    State/Prov: st.james
    Your Age: 20
    Playing Position: attacking midfield
    Current Football Club: reggae youths fc
    Past Football Club: reggae kids fc
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Real Madrid cf
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I have been playing , from a very tender again , standing out always when im on the soccer field . im from Jamaica thats why  I haven't been seen by a agent but am still focus on making it a reality .
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: im of a right dominant full , but funny I have a great scoring record from my left foot as well , my main skills that separate me from others is my extra ordinary creativity in making goal scoring , with my amazing special dribbling skills .
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: im very determine to become a mega legend in world football , in making my name among the elites of the game of all time greats, I have the vision of being the world greatest football player of all time in the history of football of all time ,  so in getting that trial , the academy manager would have the chance to be remember for assisting in making history again in the soccer

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS