hakeem
    Last Name: olayinka
    City: Lagos
    State/Prov: Lagos state
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: CF,RF,LF,SS.
    Current Football Club: youngstriker FC
    Past Football Club: azuka FC
    Football Club You Want Trial For: chealsea,intermilan,realmadrid,Liverpool,westham,Southampton,juventus,PSG,Everton,mancity,Oxford city,marsielle,any other available club,
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started playing ball at the age of 6,in which I train with my friends at school and we do play friendly match with our other fellow school members, at the age of 9,I was picked to play for the principal cup,I was the top goal scorer,and I was also highlighted by so many coaches that wanted me to come and join them,but I joined a coah with a distinctive coaching techniques, and with the coach I achieved a lot of football techniques and skills,and lots of awards,E.G-top scorer,best player of the month.and much more.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I have a brilliant playing ability,with a lot of techniques and skills,my playing abilities are very brilliant and okay and I can tell that I can categorically tell and say that I play like Ibrahimovic do have his tall stature,and I am a brilliant header,with a ,long distance shot,accurate passes,freekick taker,
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: Though since when I was born, I have been willing to become a professional footballer, whenever I watch ronaldo,ibrahimovic,Suarez,E.T.C, play on the pitch, I wish I was on the pitch to play with them,so I am pleading an academy manager to give me an oppurtinity to showcase my football talent and skills.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS