Last Name: Makau yaro
    City: Jos
    State/Prov: Plateau
    Your Age: 19
    Playing Position: Attacking midfielder
    Current Football Club: Impact academy
    Past Football Club: Mining football club
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Borussia Dortmund
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started playing football,when i was five year old at mining football club state lowcost rantya jos plateau state.it's an underground grass root football club.i play a very good football there,so the coach name me as his team captain,i played and captain the team for ten year before the team collaspe.when i left i join impact academy which i currently played for at the same location.Good football is played at the academy.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I am an attacking midfielder strong metal character,physical strong,handle the ball from one end of the field to another.I also have a super techanical skill,good positioning,longshot,have a good passing ability,good creativity with the ball and well discipline.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I am a very good footballer that can deliver at the football field like any other footballer or even more than.i can motivate players at the field of play.i can also control and camp the game when it not going on good.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS