Yann
    Last Name: Mbomegue
    City: London
    State/Prov: England
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Strike,Left-Wing,Centre Midfield
    Current Football Club: AFC Lewisham
    Past Football Clubs: AFC Lewisham
    Football Club you want a trial for: Millwall or Charlton Athletic FC or Fulham FC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: Before i joined my first team, everday after school i would go and play football in the park by myself and i'd practise and practise but i felt as if i wasn't good enough, but one day a man approached me and asked me if i wanted to join his club. He was telling me i had real potential to become a footballer.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: At my current club(AFC Lewisham) i am the top goalscorer, but i wouldnt call myself the best on the team, but im in the top 3. I look up to players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Eden Hazard. When im on the wing, i do a couple of skills to beat the defender, then i cut in and shoot or cross.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: The area i live in, oppurtunities are never given, my family aren't very rich and my dad doesnt really want me to become a footballer, so if im given the oppurtunity by a acedemy manager , it would mean the world to me.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS