Date of Birth : 19.07.99
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : striker
    Current Club : on trial at westham
    Previous Clubs : Everton fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Dagenham and redbridge
    Your County : london
    Country you live : england

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : My Name is Jordan I am currently 13 years old in school year 9, born in united kingdom Liverpool my date of birth s 19.07.99 I am being educated in Brampton manor school. My address is 27sark walk E16 3PT, I am right footed I play centre forward or centre attacking mid I have played for Everton for most of my youth career. I have played for Everton for the whole of my youth career, since I was 10 years old I did not get released I had to leave the club as it was to far for me to travel and I had the opportunity to stay and live with my aunty but I decided playing for a London club and making new friends would be better. I have trailed for Liverpool when I was u9s but did not make it but I don’t blame my self for that because I was only nine years old . Playing for Everton was great I went on tour twice and played against one of the best English teams Manchester united and Liverpool I improved a lot since I joined Everton. My mangers words: Jordan is a bright guy he reminds me of the players I have coached that are now in the first team I see him having a good future he is a very energised young man I wish all the best from the future from the Everton team My Everton manger has all ready been in touch with a London club and has organised me a trial at the team I support westham I will travel to chadwell heath in November 30th as I still have time train but I ant to sigh the first contract I can get but am particularly looking to join a team like westham, arsenal or Dagenham and Redbridge. The reason being I said daggers is because I have mates in my area that are in my age group that could help me around and they play for Dagenham and Redbridge. I fee that I would fit in perfectly with daggers as I went to a session with my friend from daggers I was watching and I saw they all have a good relationship and the players and coaches understand each other and that the type of team I would like to trial for. Well that is all I have to say about myself am sorry that this not a CV its just pieces of information about myself. Please get back at me my email is bellow This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My Name is Jordan I am currently 13 years old in school year 9, born in united kingdom Liverpool my date of birth s 19.07.99 I am being educated in Brampton manor school. My address is 27sark walk E16 3PT, I am right footed I play centre forward or centre attacking mid I have played for Everton for most of my youth career. I have played for Everton for the whole of my youth career, since I was 10 years old I did not get released I had to leave the club as it was to far for me to travel and I had the opportunity to stay and live with my aunty but I decided playing for a London club and making new friends would be better. I have trailed for Liverpool when I was u9s but did not make it but I don’t blame my self for that because I was only nine years old . Playing for Everton was great I went on tour twice and played against one of the best English teams Manchester united and Liverpool I improved a lot since I joined Everton. My mangers words: Jordan is a bright guy he reminds me of the players I have coached that are now in the first team I see him having a good future he is a very energised young man I wish all the best from the future from the Everton team My Everton manger has all ready been in touch with a London club and has organised me a trial at the team I support westham I will travel to chadwell heath in November 30th as I still have time train but I ant to sigh the first contract I can get but am particularly looking to join a team like westham, arsenal or Dagenham and Redbridge. The reason being I said daggers is because I have mates in my area that are in my age group that could help me around and they play for Dagenham and Redbridge. I fee that I would fit in perfectly with daggers as I went to a session with my friend from daggers I was watching and I saw they all have a good relationship and the players and coaches understand each other and that the type of team I would like to trial for. Well that is all I have to say about myself am sorry that this not a CV its just pieces of information about myself. Please get back at me my email is bellow This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : My Name is Jordan I am currently 13 years old in school year 9, born in united kingdom Liverpool my date of birth s 19.07.99 I am being educated in Brampton manor school. My address is 27sark walk E16 3PT, I am right footed I play centre forward or centre attacking mid I have played for Everton for most of my youth career. I have played for Everton for the whole of my youth career, since I was 10 years old I did not get released I had to leave the club as it was to far for me to travel and I had the opportunity to stay and live with my aunty but I decided playing for a London club and making new friends would be better. I have trailed for Liverpool when I was u9s but did not make it but I don’t blame my self for that because I was only nine years old . Playing for Everton was great I went on tour twice and played against one of the best English teams Manchester united and Liverpool I improved a lot since I joined Everton. My mangers words: Jordan is a bright guy he reminds me of the players I have coached that are now in the first team I see him having a good future he is a very energised young man I wish all the best from the future from the Everton team My Everton manger has all ready been in touch with a London club and has organised me a trial at the team I support westham I will travel to chadwell heath in November 30th as I still have time train but I ant to sigh the first contract I can get but am particularly looking to join a team like westham, arsenal or Dagenham and Redbridge. The reason being I said daggers is because I have mates in my area that are in my age group that could help me around and they play for Dagenham and Redbridge. I fee that I would fit in perfectly with daggers as I went to a session with my friend from daggers I was watching and I saw they all have a good relationship and the players and coaches understand each other and that the type of team I would like to trial for. Well that is all I have to say about myself am sorry that this not a CV its just pieces of information about myself. Please get back at me my email is below

FOOTBALL TRIALS