Last Name: Murray
    City: London
    State/Prov: London
    Your Age: 18 (05/08/1995)
    Playing Position: CM/LM/ST
    Current Football Club: None
    Past Football Club: Hampstead fc
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Arsenal fc/ Tottenham fc/ Fulham fc
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I was a member of the Hampstead fc Squad for 3 years. I was also an active member of my secondary school/ college team that succeeded in winning the Camden and Islington youth cup at the emirates stadium.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I believe that my flair and innovation is always reflected in how I play. I am always thinking about how I can make the right moves during gameplay. I pay heavy attention to detail in the instructions and criticisms i am given and I am always willing to push myself to develop. I love putting everything into the game so I believe I have a high work rate.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I think I deserve a trail because I have always had the correct attitude for football. I listen, take on board and apply what I have been told to the game. I think I show good potential because of my intelligence on the pitch. I am not a selfish player, I always understand its a team game.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS