FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Anzil Leigh Lawrence
    Your County : South Africa
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : left wing back
    Current Club : 2 Oceans Academy
    Previous Clubs : Matroosfontein fc,Vasco da Gama cape town
    Which Club you want a trials for : Mamelodi sundowns,Kaizer Chiefs, Orlando pirates
    Country you live : South Africa
    Write about your football history : I started my football career at age of 13 and excelled through the ranks of my previous clubs in various positions as I am a versatile player...I have won many tournaments with every club I have played for , for a left back I score many goals .
    Write about your Playing Ability : for a left wing back I am as good in attack as I am in defense im able to kick with both feet ..I have a great punch in both left and right feet, my pace is great in all the teams ive played for I was the fastest..i can read the game well can head the ball well ...im versatile so I can play right back as well as on both wings and striker...I have great off the ball running ..my discipline and how I apply myself to a match is what makes me a good player as well.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I deserve a trial because I have a never give up attitude and will bleed for a club I give my utmost best when im on the pitch and believe that I can make it as a professional footballer

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS