SAMUEL ABEDI SARFO

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Samuel Abedi Sarfo
    Your County : Greater Accra Region
    Your Nationality : Ghana
    Best Position : Centre Back
    Current Club : Shelter Force Football Club
    Previous Clubs : Great Akwamu Football Club(then Premier) Asamankese Youth Club
    Which Club you want a trials for : FC Berlin
    Country you live : Ghana
    Write about your football history : Exposed to and trained in all positions of competitive play; eventually specializing in defensive. Played for numerous teams such as Asamankese Youth Club and Great Akwamu Football Club(then premier) responsibilities, (i.e., defender and sweeper) requiring delaying, channelization, acting as 1st and 2nd defender, tackling, counterattacking, and support of ranging goalkeeper. Skilled in defensive techniques, including delaying, heading, slide tackling, shielding, and stripping. Skilled with both right and left feet. High intensity, high concentration. Excellent timing and anticipation, positioning, reading the game. Knowledgeable in rules of the game, team and individual strategy. High pain threshold. Very strong leadership skills on and off the field.
    Write about your Playing Ability : Exposed to and trained in all positions of competitive play; eventually specializing in defensive responsibilities, (i.e., defender and sweeper) requiring delaying, channelization, acting as 1st and 2nd defender, tackling, counterattacking, and support of ranging goalkeeper. Skilled in defensive techniques, including delaying, heading, slide tackling, shielding, and stripping. Skilled with both right and left feet. High intensity, high concentration. Excellent timing and anticipation, positioning, reading the game. Knowledgeable in rules of the game, team and individual strategy. High pain threshold. Very strong leadership skills on and off the field.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : During my years at several clubs, managers have said I have potential. Now my chairman and manage r have said it is the right time.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS