HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Alban Bicaku
    Your Nationality : Albanian
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Victoria Dock Rangers under 16 Sunday league 
    Previous Clubs : 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Hull City
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing Football ever since I could kick a ball. I started playing Sunday League Football when I was 11 Years Old. I have Played For two Teams, for my first team I played for two years and was top scorer in my first season. For my Second team I have Played for Two Years and I am in my third Season. I play as a Striker and have been top Goal Scorer in every Season and player of the Season in two seasons for this team. If you would like more information about me you can contact my Manager Andy with this Number; 07427572506.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I Play as a Striker and I am well known for my Accurate and powerful shots that end up in the back of the net. I am also good at Performing Skills to get past players. I am a player that gets stuck in and win tackles. However I am an very Intelligent Player that can create goals as well, I was the Top Assisted Player in my Team. Every time I get an Opportunity to Score I Will Finish.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Director should give me Football trials for my Chosen Team which is Hull City, because I believe I am a Worthy Footballer with alot of Talent and now I just Need a Team That can put me in the right path to become a professional Footballer. If you would like to Contact me Please ring me with this number: 07766060472. Thank you for Giving Me the Opportunity to tell you something about me and I hope you can contact me Back.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS