Last Name: Raymond
    City: Calabar
    State/Prov: Cross River state
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: Attacking mieldfield
    Current Football Club: Galaxy fc
    Past Football Clubs: Ogoja black cat fc
    Football Club you want a trial for: Everton
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I stated playing football at the age of four ( 4 )in my home town wanikade.i am an attacking miedfielder playing with both legs.due to the love and passion i have for football.at the age of ten (10)i was been recruited in to Divind football club in my home town.played amature league with the club.spending two years with the club.at the age of twelve(12) i left my home town to ogoja black cat fc.were i played as a winger for the club .
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: Am a very gifted and talented football i play an attacking miedfielder using both legs but my power leg is my right leg.i have good ball control,good passing accuracy,good shooting ability,very fast with the ball
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Am a very good player who is ready and willing to give my all in the club if i am been giving the oppoturnity.i have been training very hard with the ball.i promise i will not let the club down i will give my all to the team and i believe that God will help me to succeed.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS