philip iloh ricardo
    Your County : nigeria
    Your Nationality : nigeria
    Best Position : attacker
    Current Club : young stars
    Previous Clubs : young stars
    Which Club you want a trials for : arsenal
    Country you live : njgeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : have been a great player,playing since the age of 7 and improving with each passing day.but now wants a bigger challenge with a new and better club to show the world what i do best cause i play futeball with passion and love and i know am a future star if given a real chance.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : my natural position is attacker,but can also play as a central midfielder and also behind the stricker,and also play as the main stricker.am strong with the ball and have fast feets as my team mates would say.am a good dribbler,but i dont dribble much,i only do what am told to do get get the ball in the net when its needed.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i believe in myself,and i know what am capable of doing.am focused and a play with intelligence and do what am told to do by the coach.i believe in what i can give to a team and the impact i bring into the team,i play with passion and love for the game and i so know that if am giving a chance i would not only make the club proud,but i would also make the fans proud of the team and love it even the more.we play for the joy of the fans and honour of the club.not for individual awards but for the happiness of the fans and the clud in general.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS