Israel Matonga
    Your County : Hampshire
    Your Nationality : Black British
    Best Position : LeftWing Back
    Current Club : Sholing FC
    Previous Clubs : Eastleigh FC , City Central FC , Bittern Youth FC 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Barnet FC 
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : Current Team: Sholing F.C (Hampshire Premier Football League - Hants 1) Previous Teams: City Central 2008-12 (Southampton Tyro League - Division 2, 3, 4) Eastleigh Football Club Academy, Eastleigh Juniors FC (Southampton Tyro League - Division 1) Bittern Youth FC (City of Southampton Youth Football League - Division 1) Schools Football: St. Mary's Primary School, Upper Shirley High School. Career Goals: 26(School goals team included), Appearances; 125+ (School team appearances included). I have been playing football since I was 9. I still enjoy it after all of these years. I joined my first team, City Central FC, when I was 10 and played for them for 4 years. I stopped playing for them as I needed a new challenge so I moved to Eastleigh Academy played for them just for a year because I had picked up a knee injury which had put me out of action for roughly three months. When I went to play for Eastleigh they said that I needed to improve my fitness. So then I went joined Bittern Youth a division 1 team to help me gain my fitness so I could go back to academy football. My preferred position is Right Back and Defensive Midfielder. As a right back and defensive midfielder, I play the game at high speed which helps the game a lot and also as, I love going in for tackles, blocking out the opponent play and anticipating the ball. I can also play as a winger; I am strong on and off the ball. I like running at the defenders and looking for a way to get through also I am technically gifted with both feet, able to shoot and pass with both feet. 
    Write about your Playing Ability : Exposed to and experienced in all positions of competitive play. I am more specialized in defensive responsibilities, distribution of the ball, I am able to read the game very well, I am good at tackling and picking up the right ball to counter attacks. I am killed in defensive techniques for example: Tackling I have a good record in tackling and winning the ball back as I have only ever gotten two yellow cards in my time of playing football in England. I am good in the air, good at slide tackling and shielding. I am luckily skilled with both right and left football. As I play defensive midfield / Centre midfield I have excellent timing and anticipation, positioning and reading of the game. I have very strong leadership skills on and off the field; I have a very commanding game voice.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : The reason why I think I'll be good for football trial is because I have the talent and this would be my opportunity to join a professional club academy. I have the ability to defend as a right back and defensive midfielder, read the game well but as a winger I can also score goals as I have scored plenty for my schools and clubs, and have the strength and the speed to play at the academy level. I have had many people tell me to join a club where I can improve more and go to a professional team that will open plenty of doors for me and lead me to my long life dream of playing professional football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS