Phillip Morris
    Your County : Shropshire
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Ludlow town fc, wooferton fc and Corley Fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : West Brom
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing for Ludlow town fc at the age of 10 then moved to Wooferton at the age of 12 where i played as a winger and striker and won several awards for mangers player players player and ayer of the season. After the team folded I moved to Corley Fc where i played as a striker until 2012 and were the top goal scorer for the two season i were there. I have also had a trial for West Brom in the past but never progressed. I currently do not play for a team but play 7 a-side on monday mights as a bit of fun and keep the fitness.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am very quick sprinter and good and staying on the last man and holding the ball up and beating and out running defenders. I am good in the air from set pieces with my height working as a advantage. I can use both feet and make quick descissions. I can play a full 90 minutes.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think i should have a trial because since my last trial i have improved alot and feel like I can progress this time. I have had a lot of experience and talent and feel a top team or lower league team could benifit from having me in their strike forceAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS